1. Personal Data
Examples of Personal Data that you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us):
- Your name, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you;
- Information about your usage of and interaction with our website and/or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our website.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting the information and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
3. Collection of Personal Data
Generally, TheSteakager collects your Personal Data in the following ways:
- When you submit forms relating to any of our products or services;
- When you register for or use any of our services on our website
- When you interact with our live chat operators
- When you establish any online accounts with us, e.g. membership account
- When you request that we contact you;
- When you respond to our promotions and other initiatives;
- When we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them;
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of spouse, children, parents, employees and/or authorised representatives), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
TheSteakager takes reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, this Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following third parties, whether they are located overseas or in United States:
- Anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties;
- Relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority; and
- Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data
- To improve your user experience on this website;
- To remember your preferences;
- To help us understand how this website is performing;
- To monitor traffic to the website;
- To enable this website to function properly
6. Withdrawal, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or under our control by submitting your request to the Contact Us form on our website.
We will process your request within a reasonable time from such a request for withdrawal of consent being made, and will thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal data in the manner stated in your request.
However, your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences arising from such withdrawal. In this regard, depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal data, it may mean that we will not be able to continue with your existing relationship with us.
7. Links to Third- Party Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, such as our business partners. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third party websites.
Once you have left our website, you should check the applicable terms, conditions and policies of the third party website to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.
We take all reasonable and necessary steps to protect the information provided by you from unauthorized access. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. Employees and/ or any person dealing with your information are obliged to maintain confidentiality. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can submit an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or can contact us through the contact us tab provided on our website.
Our website is hosted in the United States and in intended for United States visitors. If you are accessing the site from Canada, European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer.
As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your personal data, we will be reviewing and amending our policies, procedures and processes from time to time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise indicated. You are encouraged to visit the above website from time to time to ensure that you are well informed of our latest policies in relation to personal data protection. Your continued use of the services after such changes are posted will be deemed to constitute your agreement to and acceptance of such changes.
10. Questions and Contact Information
149 Ospreys View Rd,
Boone, NC 28607