SteakAger® One-Year Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty is provided by The SteakAger, Inc. (the “Company”) for The SteakAger (the “Product”).
The Company warrants the Product against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use for one year from the date of original retail purchase (“Warranty Period”). During the Warranty Period, if a defect arises in the Product, and you follow the instructions for returning the Product, the Company will, at our option, either: (i) repair the Product using either new or refurbished parts; (ii) replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product; or (iii) refund the purchase price of the Product. This limited warranty applies to any repair, replacement part or replacement Product for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for ninety days, whichever period is longer. All replaced parts and Products for which a refund is given shall become our property. This Limited Warranty is non-transferable and is valid only as to the original purchaser of the Product.
This limited warranty applies only to hardware components of the Product that are not subject to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or other external causes, unauthorized use, alterations or repair, or commercial use. Please contact the Company’s Customer Service for specific instructions about how to obtain warranty service for your Product. In general, you will need to deliver your Product, postage paid, in either its original packaging or in equally protective packaging to the address specified by Customer Service. Before you deliver your Product for warranty service, it is your responsibility to ensure all packaging is appropriate as any damage in transit is the responsibility of the purchaser. The Company will not be responsible for any damage or loss in transit due to improper packaging.
The Company will not pay for:
- Service calls to correct the installation of your product, to instruct you how to use your product, to replace house fuses or correct house wiring or plumbing, to replace light bulbs, or replacement water filters.
- Repairs when your product is used in other than normal, household use.
- Delivery and shipping costs for warranty repairs.
- Any damage including personal injury resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, improper use, acts of God, or use of products not approved by The SteakAger, Inc.
- Any food loss due to Product failure.
- Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the Product.
- Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States.
LIMITATIONS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES, AND THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. IF THE COMPANY CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICE AS DETERMINED BY US IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Customer Service Contact Information: 1-833-STEAK50